Friday, February 28, 2020

DeviantArt Catch-up 29/02/20



I think it’s the combination of the lame, edgelordy idea here and the sheer amount of effort I’ve put into it over the last 2 (!!) years that make me feel a bit embarrassed to be finally posting this, but hey, if not now, when?



“Uh, what?”, you ask. Well, gentle DA enthusiast, this is collection of graphics from my ancient, original web site. It may have only lasted three years, but during that time it went through, well, probably not as many pointless revisions as any current piece of popular software, but definitely getting there.

Given the amount of work I poured into this generally pointless endeavor, I’ve been trying for a while to smoosh all these designs together into a single image. For posterity’s sake, I guess. Eventually, I came up with the idea of each redesign being like a a poster, that when torn would reveal the next redesign underneath. The logic of that gets a bit wobbly towards the bottom, but overall, I think it turned out okay.

For the adventurous out there, the web site in question is still preserved, fairly comprehensively, on archive.org. I really wouldn’t bother though.




Check out more on deviantart.com/jilik.

No comments: