Wednesday, August 3, 2011

deviantArt Updates 04/08/11

I'm back again this week with more, uh, deviantArt goodies. First up is another wallpaper - Throwing Shapes is something I started doodling while marathoning almost the entire series of Battlestar Galactica back in the Spring.  (And I enjoyed the last few seasons, screw the haters. :D) I came back to it more recently and turned it into a kind of cool vector people dancing wallpaper. Dispersal is a combination of two little images I whipped up with the smudge tool in Paint Shop Pro, one of which I turned into the surprisingly popular (by my low standards anyway :D) Disperse wallpaper. I'm kicking myself that I didn't do those images at a massive resolution now though, because I think this two would actually make for a pretty bad ass print. I've also added a new deviation to my scrapbook. Old Skool Butterfly is a butterfly I drew recently with the airbrush in PSP in the style of the butterflies I drew for my Junior Cert stuff many moons ago. Funnily enough, I spent a few minutes today watching a butterfly on a blackberry bush. I was kind of surprised to see it fluttering its wings to scare off an oncoming bee. I'd better stop now; I'm suddenly turning into Karl Pilkington. :D

No comments: