Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dos Title Screens: The Final Chapter

Besides the freeware games I had in 2008, I also screencapped the title screens from the handful of retail and demo DOS games I had at the time to use as folder pictures. What can I say? I didn't have a whole lot going on at the time. :D I present these images to you now, with links to the game's demo underneath if there is one:



Command & Conquer

While you can hit up the link above for the DOS demo, I should probably mention here that EA have actually released the Windows versions of the first three Command & Conquer games as freeware in the last few years. You can get those from the following links:

Command & Conquer
Command & Conquer: Red Alert (Soviet Disc | Allied Disc)
Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun



Cannon Fodder



Cannon Fodder 2



Championship Manager 2: 97/98



Commander Keen: Invasion of the Vorticons



Doom II

Hit the jump for more.


Duke Nukem 3D



FX Fighter



Quake



Tomb Raider



World Rally Fever





Worms



Worms United

Missed the first three parts? Check them out here, here and here.