Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Spammy Snippets 05/04/16

Here's a cutie who hates boredom and loves studs! You understand what I mean.

- Absolutely.

I'll let you know what's interesting today...

- Oh?

...I was always skeptical towards the Asians.

- Oh.

Beautiful babes doing different things in an office setting.

- Like filing reports?

You Have a Hot B00ty Notification

- H0t d4mn.

All girls are yours now

- That was easy.

Solve your problems, use this magical potion

- No way. The last time I drank a "magical potion", it turned out to be a bottle of Simoniz Wash & Wax. And that didn't help at all.

I am feeling frisky right at this moment, how about you, male?

- I don't know...............  Are you a robot?

Bytes of exposed content

- Nothing gets me going like a 16-color bitmap.

You will be able to touch me wherever you desire to We will do it in a trunk

- Hmm... Sounds uncomfortable.

They are legal. What else can you possibly wait for?

- Consent?

No comments: