Thursday, May 31, 2012

Cleaning Out My Spam Folder

Top 8 Idiotic Subject Lines (for Penis Enlargement)

8. Big penis is very cool!

7. Its very beautiful

6. Humongous bouncing boobies

5. The greatest shags of all

4. Butts that look awesome

3. Jay Leno found taking drugs

2. Violent lovemaking video

1. Ass rimming the easy way

How Do You Protzct Eyes?

Astkma symptoms include wheezing, coughing, chest tightnesk; they’re effectively treated.

Allergic conjunctivitis may le the result of an allergic reaction. How do you protzct eyes?

Philosoraptor Would be Proud

Hi to you

I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love.

Profound

Good day!

We don't believe in rheumatism and true love until after the first attack.

Yo Dawg, I Heard You Liked Fraud...

GOOD DAY!

Dear Friend,

I'm Mr.Bamogo Nurudin, Director of auditing and account unit of africa development bank(ADB). I have a transaction of $6.2M to transact with you.This money belong to a decaesed customer of my bank and i want this money transfer into your foreign account as the beneficiary to my deceased client who died in plane crash with his entire families. I'm going to furnish you with every informations and documents for the claim which i have secretly collected from his file jacket with my bank and after the transfer of this money, i'm going to destroy everything of this transaction from my bank so that there will be no traces, and i will resign from service and meet you in your country for the sharing which is 40% for you for assisting me receive this money into your account as the next of kin to my deceased client, while 60% will be for me. please reply me urgently if you are willing to assit me in this transaction.

No comments: